Monthly Archives: February 2014

How to File a 2013 Tax Return Extension

There are two ways for you to file a Personal Income Tax Return extension for 2013. I shall walk you through the details here: 1) You can file Form 4868 by filling it out and mailing it to the addresses … Continue reading

Posted in Uncategorized | Leave a comment

Getting Old Tax Return Forms

Getting old tax return forms might be difficult depending on the wording you use. They are actually listed under Prior Year Forms here You can search 1040 for your basic individual income tax return, 1120 for corporate income tax, … Continue reading

Posted in Uncategorized | Tagged , , , , , , , , , | Leave a comment